Terms and Conditions
BoxMove City has certain terms and conditions for our customers. Our customers must go through our TERMS u0026amp; CONDITIONS before making any Services with our company. BoxMove City promises not to use our moving services for any purpose that is illegal and prohibited by our terms and conditions.
- Our estimated price is valid for 4 weeks after the quotation is given to our customers.
- To book the shifting service, 50% of estimate need to deposit before the service and our customers are advised to take the receipt of the same.
- BoxMove City will not be liable for any damages arising due to unforeseeable circumstances like an accident, earthquake, flood or unintended human error. Thus, our customers are advised to take the insurance from our company.
- Our Customers are advised to verify and take a note of the items before loading and after unloading the items.
- Electric work related to AC, LED etc or any other work car painting, plumbing will be Charged
separately. You must order for these work if you want BoxMove City to take care of this stuff.
- Hazardous items, liquor, Filled gas cylinders are dangerous while relocation purpose and hence those items are not allowed. We request you to move these items yourself.
- Our deliveries are always on time but Delivery time may vary depending on the circumstances of the moving date and might get delayed due to an unexpected situation like accident, riot or road blockade.
- Ensure that you have all the prior approval related to shifting or the fixed penalty of 2000 INR will be charged.
- The move can be canceled and rescheduled only if it is requested at least 48 hours of the moving date.
- In case of refund, raise the request at least 48 hours before the moving date or the complete booking amount will be forfeited.
- The estimated price for the shifting service are given will be based on the calculated volume or minimum size of the truck your items would take.
But if on the final moving date, the volume increases, the final price will be increased accordingly.
Price will increases in the scenario like below:
» The estimated truck size was not enough to carry the load, so need to get the bigger truck or another truck.
» Additional Packaging material required- Our estimate has standards for boxes required for every house size. We provide 5-10 Boxes for 1 BHK and 10-20 Boxes for 2 BHK and so on.
Additional Boxes will have the additional price.
» The stairs are not wide enough to carry the load and hence need to get stuff offload from the roof using rope or pulley or crane.
» The delay in earlier discussed timing or delay in getting approvals from the apartment authority.
» Green Tax/ Toll tax will be charged separately (if applicable).